Friday, August 8, 2014

HAPPY AUGUST!

Happy Birthday Ms.Tori, We love you!!!

Practicing our relaxing poses

Having a blast with the water squirters!





Jayla what do you have for show n tell?


Khyrii what do you have?

Cameron enjoying watching the Show n Tell 

Our attentive listeners 


So focused face

What do you have to show Ayden?

What did you bring Alex?

Wow, Carter that is a cool bow you have!

Leah, what did you bring?

Who bought that for you Addysen?

I'm happy when I'm getting food!

Nola helping to make Ms. Tori's cake 


Ohh, it looks like incredible hulk!

I wonder what this does?

We go zoom with Ms.Nancy 




We love when ALL OUR CHILDREN share stories!


Look at me mom! I'm old enough to drive!

Whose that coming behind me?

Vrooom, Vroom I'm off!
 ALL ABOUT ALL OUR CHILDREN! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment